September 22, 2011

Chicken Lasagna Cups

I saw an idea on Pinterest for Lasagna cups. I thought I could make this but with Chicken instead of meat. Why not right?

I cooked my lasagna noodles, drained them and then laid them on a plate.


I cooked chicken breasts, cooled them for a bit and then cut them up. Then I mixed up my favorite Alfredo mix. (2 packs of the McCormick Alfredo packets) Add your diced chicken to a big bowl, Alfredo mix and some Italian cheese blend, then stir real good and add some black pepper too.


Add your lasagna noodles to a cupcake pan. Take some of the extra noodles and cut into squares. Put in the bottom of each cup. Then add your mix, noodle square, mix and then sprinkle cheese on top.


Bake for about 15 to 20 min. :)

Let them rest for a few minutes. Then take out and enjoy. They are very cute if you're into presentation. :)

MMMMMM :)
To make:

Chicken (cooked, cooled and diced up)
2 pkgs of McCormick Alfredo sauce (mixed with 2 cups fat free milk, 6 tbs unsalted butter)
1 box of Lasagna noodles
1 pkg of Italian Cheese blend (I didn't use the whole pkg)
black pepper (cuz I pepper everything...haha)

1 comment:

  1. Yum. I like how these help control the portions. I made some a while back I like to call 'chicken pepper lasagna cups'. They were delish!

    ReplyDelete