September 5, 2011

New Things Monday

I found a new favorite!! My brother, Kirk got some things from the store the other day. One item he got was Welch's Fruit Snacks. When I packed my dinner bag for work the other night I grabbed a pack of the fruit snacks. They were so good. I love them. I like how they are made with real fruit and they are fat free. I know my pantry will need to have a stock of these. I noticed on google images (where I got this picture) that there are lots of other flavors too. I just might need to try those as well. :)



(Major suckage right now....I'm sick. Not sure with what. I'm going to the doctor in the morning. I have the night off to rest. Thank goodness b/c I've loss my voice. Which isn't good for someone who talks on the radio....LOL Anyways, this weekend was pretty much a jammie weekend since Nate and I are both sick together. We did manage to go to Sharon's and Joe's yesterday for a little bit for a cookout. It was nice to get out of the house for a few hours to see our friends. There was lots of yummy food that I wish I had an appetite to eat. Oh well.....I know I will be making Crystal's baked beans and potato salad. And if not then she will need to make them for me. haha :P That is all).

No comments:

Post a Comment