September 12, 2011

New Things Monday


Well I've got a new favorite fruit bar. I love Edy's/dreyers strawberry fruit bars. Who doesn't like them? And with chunks of real strawberries.....YUMMMMMMO! :) Just recently I tried the grape bars and the pineapple bars. I love grape so I knew they would be good. Nate loves the grape too. The pineapple are really good. They have little pieces of pineapple pulp bits in the pop. Nate said they weren't his favorite but I just don't think he's as obsessed with pineapple as I am. LOL I know Nate has had tangerine bars and he likes those but I don't. Try the pineapple bars for yourself and let me know what you think. :)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the strawberry ones, but haven't tried either of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the strawberry ones too. If you like pineapple (which I think you do) then you gotta try the pineapple ones. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete