September 18, 2011

You've been Pre-Approved

For last couple months, I've been collecting all the pre-approved credit card applications I've been receiving in the mail. I can't remember exactly what month I started hoarding these but I want to say May or June. Let's go with May for the fun of it. To this day I've gotten 40!!!!! CRAZY!!!!

Here are the offers scattered about. (I turned them over b/c I'm not about to post my address on the internets)

How ridiculous is this? Of course, not all are addressed to me. Some are addressed to Nate. But still, no wonder Americans have too much debt when they are tempted from credit card companies.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh we get so many of those. Ridiculous! Funny/interesting experiment of your's to save them all and see how many you get. It's crazy how many of those people get. I swear we get at least one for each of us every day some weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yeah, we were getting 2 to 3 every day it seemed. So, I thought I'd have some fun with it and hoard em and see how many I got within a few months. It's such a waste of paper for something I'm just gonna shred and throw out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. put some privacy professionals to work and call those companies to opt-out! this privacy professional thanks you for your business :)

    ReplyDelete