January 24, 2016

Toddler Lunches wk 1/18

MONDAY:

I was off from work for Holiday.

TUESDAY:

A few co-workers convinced me to go to lunch.  We had Cheeburger Cheeburger.  YUM

Breakfast/ Snacks:  quest bar, pb, banana, wholesum bar and breakfast muffin.



WEDNESDAY:
I had Tuesday's lunch that I originally brought.
I had fruit mix, avocado, hard boiled egg and 2 pb choc oatmeal balls.

Breakfast/ Snacks:  quest bar, breakfast muffin, cocoa almonds, and a wholesum bar.


A co-worker got a edible arrangement from her daughter and it had huge chocolate covered strawberries and she shared with some of us.  :)


Someone surprised us DJ's with donuts from sugar shack for National DJ day.  :)


How amazing do these look?

I hadn't had a donut from this place so I grabbed the maple icing one.  So good!

THURSDAY:

I had a hard boiled egg, cucumber slices, red grapes, rf mozz string cheese, 2 pb choc oatmeal balls.

Breakfast/ Snacks:  quest bar, wholesum bar, apple and a breakfast muffin.


FRIDAY:

Went in really early and left around 11:30 am because of an impending blizzard.


I didn't eat healthy at all this week for lunches.  :(  Back on plan this upcoming week.  It's okay to splurge every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment