January 18, 2016

Toddler Lunches wk 12/14

I was off from work using up vacation so I didn't lose it at the end of the year.  

MONDAY:

I had an avocado, hard boiled egg and 2 clementines.

Breakfast/Snacks:  Quest bar, cashews, banana, peanut butter, and an avocado muffin.


TUESDAY:

2 hard boiled eggs, rf mozz string cheese, pretzel sticks, 3 pb oatmeal balls, and 2 clementines.


Breakfast/snacks:  Quest bar, pb, and banana.



WEDNESDAY:

2 hard boiled eggs, small tomato, pretzel sticks, rf mozz string cheese, 4 pb oatmeal balls, and 2 clementines.

Breakfast/snacks:  Quest bar, 4 mini avocado muffins, pb and banana.


THURSDAY:

2 hard boiled eggs, small tomato, pretzel sticks, rf mozz string cheese, 3 pb oatmeal balls, and 2 clementines.

Breakfast/snacks:  Quest bar, 2 mini avocado muffins, cashews, and monster mix.



FRIDAY:

2 hard boiled eggs, small tomato, pretzel sticks, rf mozz string cheese, 4 pb oatmeal balls and 2 clementines.  (One clementine was bad inside and I didn't eat it)


Breakfast/snacks:  2 Quest bars, fruit loops and monster mix.  I didn't eat one of the quest bars.  I left it in my cubby at work for an emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment