March 23, 2014

Garden 2014- Week 5

My Garden is doing terrific!

Here's how it's currently set up.


I have 3 eggplant sprouts.


Lots of sprouts tucked in.

I have a new pea sprout...

And then the next day on the other side of the container....another pea sprout.  I had planted a few more last week since I ended up breaking some of the peas during repotting.

The zukes are growing bigger and bigger everyday.  They are going to have to be repotted soon.

The peppers have finally started sprouting over this week.  I was so happy to see the sprouts.  I was getting worried that I wasn't going to have any.  They grow much slower than other things.  
I have a few yellow bell sprouts.  

A purple bell sprout.

A red bell sprout.

Just this morning....I'm happy to say I have a few petite yellow bell pepper sprouts.  These are from seeds I saved from the petite peppers I had grown last year.  
It was from a plant that I saved from Lowe's that I got for $3.  

I love my garden and can't wait to see how much it grows.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment