March 18, 2014

Garden 2014- Week 4

Well.....it's time for a Garden Update.  (Just a few days late)

Marigolds

Sunflowers

Finally some new sprouts....

I finally have yellow bell pepper sprouts.  It's about time.  This little guy popped up this past Friday.

I also now have an eggplant sprout.  YEY

And another yellow bell pepper sprout.

A zucchini spout poking through after 1 week of growth.

Nothing yet on the newer mixed bell peppers I planted.  It's been a week since I planted these seeds.

No potato sprouts yet either.  It's only been 1 week for them too.


Here's the squash.

And the cucumber.

My basil sprouts have a few more.

Happy little sprouts.


My peas are doing great.  They are wrapping themselves on the trellis.

I planted a few more peas in this pot since there was room.  Hopefully, they will start sprouting soon.

Yes, there's snow outside.  We got hit with another storm this past Sunday night and yesterday.  I can't wait till Thursday.  It's the first day of spring and it's going to be Sunny and 62 here.  Bring it on!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment