March 3, 2014

Garden 2014- Week 2

My seedlings are doing wonderful.  They seem to be very happy.

I had to stake my peas because they were falling over.  At this rate they are going to need to be repotted soon.  :)

Can you see all the little sprouts?

Today, I saw my first little sprout on the brussel sprouts.  :)  YEY!

Cauliflower

Lettuce

I've got several beef steak tomatoes coming in.

Marigolds and Cherry tomatoes.

Cucumbers

Marigolds

Squash

This view you can see how tall everything is getting.  It's so awesome checking these plants everyday and seeing their progress.  :)

See the stakes?  I just used some skewers and some twine and gently tied the peas on the skewer to keep it upright.  :)  The sunflowers are closer to the window.  They might need to be staked too before I can repot them.  We'll see.

Peas close-up.

Seeds have finally popped off the sunflower plants.

I might have helped the seed come off.  :)

Another seed on the sunflower.

Chinese forget-me-nots.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment