March 3, 2014

Craft Fair (2nd one)

Kristen and I did our second craft fair this past weekend at Stafford High School.  We sold our homemade extracts and some baked goodies.  It was fun!  We made some extra money and showed our talents.

Here's our simple yet elegant table scape.  

Bring on the samples.....I had baked my chocolate chip cookies and Kristen made lemon poppy pound cake.  So yummy!  The smell of the cookies and pound cake got the attention of many shoppers.  That was the way to lure them to the table.  :)

Here's Kristen's lemon extracts and mini pound cakes.  

Here's my chocolate chip cookies!

Here's my cookies and vanilla extracts.  :)

I like doing these craft fairs.  I hope we can do some more this year that have a low entry fee like this one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment