September 8, 2013

OBX 2013

Last week, we were on vacation in the OBX.  We reserved a beach house a while back with our friends.  We had a great time and the house was awesome.  It has a pool, hot tub and every room has a king size bed with it's own bathroom.  YEY!  It's not ocean front but it's within walking distance to the beach.  We're already thinking of reserving the house again for next year.



I walked down to the beach just about every day to admire the ocean.

Over the steps.....

Beautiful

Shell

Sand Crab


We had a mamma deer and her two babies visit us everyday.  Who knew there were deer at the beach?

I loved the pool.  This is where you found me most of the time.  :)  Here's Nate and me.

Here's some snails I found at the pool.  I kept them by the ladder.

Here's some more of my favorite pictures.

Kristen took this picture for me.  It's a sand heart.


Here's my feet.  I'm sitting at the beach.

This is one of my favorite shots I got.  :)

The only jellyfish we saw.  

We saw a picture on pinterest of these girls spelling love with their bodies and Nate thought the guys cold do this and make it so awesome.  

NAILED IT!


Another pinterest idea is everyone's flip flops making a heart.  :)


My sunglasses in the sand.  Kristen took this picture for me.

Here's Nate being silly on the boogie board.  (Kristen's pic)

I'm on the stairs on way back to house to swim in the pool and here's a picture of everyone at the beach.  Nate is out in the ocean.  LOL

Here's a picture of a sunset.  I took this at Miller's Waterfront Restaurant.

We had a good time.  It's nice to be able to get away from work and real life even if it's only for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment