September 29, 2013

Healing Hearts Walk to Remember 2013

Every year, I participate in a walk to remember my angel babies.  I have loss 3 babies and I think about them often.  Today, was the 6th Annual Healing Hearts Walk to Remember.  

Before the walk today I stopped off at Party City and got some balloons to release when my babies names were called.

Here's the 3 balloons.

I picked up the yellow balloon for my friend Sharon for her loss.

After my babies names were called and a bell was rang for each, Nathan and I released the balloons and watched the balloons float up towards Heaven.

The organizers of the walk did a butterfly release last year and they decided to do it again this year.  Instead of having 2 big boxes of the butterflies, this year each butterfly was individually wrapped.  
You could hear the butterflies fluttering in the paper.

I got 3 butterflies for my losses (since everyone had one and there was extras).  My sister Ashley and my BFF, Kristen helped open the papers and together we released the butterflies.  
There was a message that said........ 
"On the wings of the tiniest earth angels may the spirits of those that we mourn today be remembered and may this be the start of healing for all".

The butterflies take a while to get going and sort of land on the ground before taking off in flight.  Here's one of the butterflies after the release.

Angel babies forever our hearts....

Miller Baby 1
Miller Baby 2
Miller Baby 3 
and Baby Colleluore

No comments:

Post a Comment