September 22, 2013

RVA Swappers Meet (2nd visit)

Today, was the RVA swappers.  So much fun seeing what everyone brings!  Today, was a light crowd.  


Here's my Pumpkin Pie spice in cute little jars with tags and the tray of mini pumpkin muffins to taste.  

Kristen made her AWESOMESAUCE (applesauce).

There was a reporter and a photographer from the Richmond Times Dispatch to do a story on RVA Swappers.  The reporter interviewed Kristen and I.  Maybe we'll get in the paper?

Here's the all the swapped goodies on the table.  The reporter and photographer are in the background sampling the goodies.  :)

Here's my goodies.  Pound cake, toaster strudel, pickled figs, apple pumpkin butter, applesauce, and some jam.  In the box is some homemade noodles from the place we had the swap at.

Here's Kristen's stash.  We got some of the same things.

I can't wait for the next one.  I have a food swap that I planned for work that I hope becomes a hit.  We'll see. It's set for October 1st.  :)

Update:  The Times Dispatch article was released a few days ago.  Read it here.  Kristen and I were misquoted.  We said this was our 2nd swap and the writer said it was our 1st.  Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment