April 14, 2013

Garden Gnome- Retouching

Weeks ago, I picked up a set up paints from Michael's Craft Store so I could retouch my Zombie Gnome.  The company where my friend Kristen, got the Zombie Gnome sent me a replacement.  I'm happy that they sent me a new one.  The new zombie gnome stays in the house away from the sunshine.  

Today, I had some time and was feeling artsy to touch up the zombie gnome.  I already had my paints out for  the garden marker I made.  So, I went to work.


Before                                                                    

After


I also touched up this little guy.  His colors were extremely faded.  Now he's as good as new and his mushroom is even a brighter and better color.  :)


The paint dried really quickly which was great.  I put them back out in the gnome garden where they got some rather astonishing looks from their buddies.

Here's the gnome gang.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment