June 10, 2012

Homemade Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate and Peanut Butter Frosting

 Today, is my friend, Crystal's birthday.  I made Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Chocolate and Peanut butter frosting.


How yummy does this look?


We are eating at Firebirds for lunch and then going to see the movie 'Snow White and the Hunstman'.  :)


I used 'Fat Girl trapped in a skinny body' Peanut Butter cupcake recipe.  And for the frosting I used 'Our best bites'.  How to get your frosting twist colors you can read the tutorial here.  I also added some pb cups to the batter and that idea came from our best bites as well.  :)  My own idea was to add some chocolate sprinkles on top and 2 little pb cups.  :)  I had some batter left over so I made a tiny cake with it so I could test everything.  It's pretty good.  :)  I will post the recipes later for you but for now I'm off to celebrate Crystal's birthday.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment