June 22, 2012

Garden Progress- Day 62


My patio/deck garden.....looking a little sad.  :(


First off, I found out from my friend Sharon, that the spiders on my tomato plant is BAD.  Some of the leaves on the bottom are turning yellow and dying off.  Sharon let me borrow her bug spray.  I didn't want to spray pesticide on my plants but I don't want bugs destroying them either.  I sprayed my plants this past Tuesday before work since the shade was on them and it would give the spray time to evaporate before the sun hit them again.


My basil plant is doing well.  Big difference from here.  :)


Look at the red tomato!  :)  It's getting more red everyday.  :)  I'm thinking by the end of the weekend he might be ready to eat.  :)  We're getting a pretty big storm with lots of rain as I type this blog.  I love storms.


In the front my house I have a ton of DAISIES and both sides of the front!  :)  I have a few in the back but not as many as the front.  haha


How pretty?  :)  They are a pain cleaning up in the fall but look how pretty they are.  :)



I love them!  :)  Soooo pretty.


One of my neighbors, Cami, has had a bad week.  Yesterday, I snipped some daisies and put some ribbon around them and wrote a handmade card (with a daisy on it) and left it on her doorstep while she was out.  She said it brought tears to her eyes and that they really made her day.  :)  Sometimes, it's the little things that we do for each other than can make a big difference.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment