June 26, 2012

Milk Jug Watering Can

This past weekend was fun.  On Saturday, Nathan and I went to a cookout with some old friends from rehab department at Woodmont.  It was so nice to see and catch up with Anita, Cindy, Holly, Jennifer, Hannah, Patti and Colleen.  (Plus their spouses)  I hadn't seen them in years and we picked up in conversation right where we left off.  I've missed them all so it was nice to finally get together.

On Sunday, Nate and I went to Sharon and Joe's and after a few storms getting in the way we finally made it over to their community pool to swim for a bit.  Agnes (Sharon and Joe's daughter) was a little fishy in the pool.  She loved the water.  It was so cute taking/passing her around the pool.  I didn't get any pictures this time.  :(

I also made a milk jug watering can.  I got the idea from Pinterest from this blog.  It so easy to make.  All you need is a clean milk jug, and a needle.  


Poke holes in the top of the lid, making sure the needle goes all the way through the lid.  The blogger says to heat the needle but I didn't need to do that.  My needle when in and out pretty easily.


I find it pours better with a full jug of water than if it's almost empty.  I've been keeping the jug outside next to the plants too so I just easily pick it up and give them some water.  And if the jug gets old just wash out a new one and put your lid on it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment