December 27, 2011

New Things Monday (day late)

A few months ago, my grocery store had McCormick seasonings on sale so I picked up different ones I like to use. I also saw this one. I'd never had Bearnaise sauce so I got it. We grilled some steaks on Christmas eve (it was nice and warm out) to celebrate Christmas. We grilled the steaks wrapped in foil with black pepper, red pepper flakes, w sauce, onion powder, minced garlic, and parsley flakes. Once steaks were finished I topped the steaks with the Bearnaise Sauce. It was really good and complemented the steak very well. I cooked the sauce on the stove. It's just the seasoning packet, butter and milk. We also had a baked potato and corn on the side. It was good with the potato too. :) I am def going to try this on other meats, pork, and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment