December 20, 2011

Grilled Cheese Roll-ups



I made a big pot of Chili this morning for dinner tonight! A few minutes ago, I was packing my dinner bag for work and thought what is quick and easy to make that could go with my chili??? I didn't want boring saltine crackers so I remembered seeing a blog from a pin on pinterest the other day of Grilled Cheese rolls. So, I made them. I had 3 slices of cheese and 3 slices a bread and quickly made them. They are awesome!! :)

All you do is take a slice of bread, cut the crusts off. Add a slice of American cheese then roll the bread up. I kinda smooshed it to say together. To your pan add some butter. Once the butter is melted take a roll up and coat it in the butter and let it brown on each side. That's it! Simple, quick and easy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment