December 17, 2011

Craft Fair at work

The other day my sister Ashley, and I participated in a craft fair at my work.

My table set up......

Everyone setting up their items....

Cute little Gingerbread Magnets....I sold 1! :)

Gingerbread ornaments....


Cupcake ornaments......I sold 1! :)


Chocolate Chip Cookies.......They were a huge hit! :)

Handmade Coasters.....I don't think this was the right crowd for these.

Message Boards that Kristen made. I sold one of the pink ones for her.

Ashley's table......setting up. I love the card holder. It's awesome!! She had lots of handmade scrubs. I've seen them all over Pinterest. Brown Sugar and Lemon Scrubs! Ashley also made Chocolate and Vanilla cake pops. Those were a huge hit too. :)

Cookies almost gone..... :)
It was fun......not too many ppl tho. It was only open to co-workers. I made $15 for Kristen, and I made $21 for myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment