October 10, 2011

State Fair of Virginia 2011

Our group of friends all went to the State Fair yesterday. It was a great time. The place was packed. :)


I got chicken on a stick. It was good. :)

I also had funnel cake. ;) And later in the night I got cotton candy. :)

Kristen had a goal to ride a Ferris wheel so she could mark it off her fall bucket list. Dave, Joe, and I decided to ride with her. Sharon, Nate, Eddie and Crystal watched us from the grounds. It was a little scary. I supported Kristen the whole time who was very nervous and in freak mode for most of the ride. But she did it and I can mark it off my list too b/c I've never ridden the Ferris wheel before either.


View of park from Ferris Wheel.

Other side view. Look at all those people. LOL
Turkey legs. I don't think Joe and Dave could get enough. LOL

It was a great time with great friends! Loved it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment