October 11, 2011

Crispy Italian Chicken with Farfalle Pasta

We eat a lot of chicken and I am always trying to make different recipes with chicken so it's not the usual. :)

I got inspired from this Pinterest Pin. Just from the picture I knew how I was going to make my chicken. I didn't even look at the blog until just now and realized I totally did everything different. haha Oh well....make it your own eh....that's why I love cooking. :)


For my Crispy Italian Chicken with bow-tie pasta:

Chicken breasts
Shake n bake packet
Italian dressing
1 box farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
Shredded cheese (I used a Parm/Romano cheese but you could use an Italian blend)
Black pepper

Wash your raw chicken breasts. Pat dry with a paper towel and place a tray. I love my Pampered Chef Coating Trays for coating chicken. In the second tray, pour in some of your Italian dressing. And in the third tray add your shake n bake packet. Take a chicken breast and coat it in the dressing. Then coat the shake n bake on both sides. Place on a cookie sheet (that's covered with foil and pam sprayed). Bake on 350 degrees until done. Once chicken is about done boil your pasta. Once you've drained your pasta add it to a mixing bowl. Mix in some Italian dressing until pasta is coated. Sprinkle in some cheese and mix in some black pepper. Place your pasta on a plate and put the chicken on top and enjoy! It was delicious!! :D



2 comments:

  1. yeah, i'm gonna need you to go ahead and make me this for dinner one day, mkay?

    ReplyDelete