October 8, 2011

Chicken Pesto Pizza

If you're on Pinterest then you know there are a lot of great ideas on there for crafts, baking and cooking etc. I got inspired for dinner tonight by this Pin from this blog.

I changed things to make it my own and to use what I had on hand.


It was great. Nate loved it so much. I love hearing Nate tell me that what I cook or bake is good. It makes me happy. :)



You will need:

Chicken (cooked and chopped)
2 Packets of Pesto (Veg. Oil, and Water)
Bacon pieces
Italian Cheese Blend
Mozzarella Cheese
Black Pepper
Minced Garlic
Pizza crust (I used Pillsbury pizza crust)
Onion (optional....I was going to add onion but I forgot)

I first heated up the pesto in a pot. Once that was heated up I added some minced garlic and black pepper. Then my chopped chicken, bacon pieces and a little bit of cheese. I pam sprayed a cookie sheet and place my pizza crust on the sheet. I added some black pepper and some cheese to the crust. Then I added the pesto chicken mix all around and topped with cheese and more black pepper. I baked on 350 degrees until the cheese was melted and the crust was done. Let rest a few minutes before slicing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment