October 22, 2011

Best Wife ever!

Today, is my 11 year wedding anniversary with my Nate. :) I had to work this morning and Nate had to deliver some football pictures for a team he's doing pictures for. We decided to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate. We went to Firebirds. Love that place!!! Nate ended up chipping one of his back wisdom teeth. :( We called a friend (Crystal) who works in the dental field to find out what to do. Nate will have to probably go to the dentist sometime this week. But she assured him that he will be ok. :) Thanks Crystal! :)

I got beautiful red roses from my Nate. :)

And he surprised me with a little cake. He even wrote a cute message on it. :) Awesome!!
I got Nate a new XBOX game that he wanted......forza 4. I gave it to him earlier this week and he's been playing it like crazy. :)

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful cake and a wonderful message :) happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete