June 13, 2011

Oven hot dogs

For dinner tonight I was inspired by this blog. (sorry my pic sucks...my lens is broke on my awesome camera)

Hot dogs (turkey dogs)
buns (I used whole grain)
shredded cheese
small onion (cut up)
chili (I used hormel no beans)
mustard (just on Nates)

You spread mustard on bun. Add some onion. Add you hot dog and then top your dog off with chili, onion and cheese. Place them on cookie sheet or in a deep dish to bake. Bake on 350 degrees for 10 to 15 min.

We liked them! i think next time I will cook up the chili and onion together in the skillet. And I would cook the hot dogs in the microwave. Then pile everything in the buns. But that's just me.
I would def make these again. :)

1 comment:

  1. so good! what a good summer comfort food meal :) especially with tator tots!

    ReplyDelete