June 2, 2011

New Rug for living room

I got a new area rug for our living room. I didn't want to get a light color this time. I wanted a red wine or a plum purple but couldn't find any of those colors. And I didn't want to spend a fortune. I found this brown 5x7 one at lowes for $30. :)

I was excited to get to it so I asked my brother to help me. We pulled all the furniture out and cleaned the entire room. We vacuumed and mopped the floor as well. Might as well get the room all nice and clean. Billy even got down on the floor to scrub some mysterious 'spill' that was under the couch. GROSS!

BEFORE PICTURE:

AFTER PICTURE:
I'm not a huge fan of the brown but I think it will do for now. :) The quilts are in the wash! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the size of it better but agree not a huge fan of the brown but hey for $30 it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda used to the brown now. I guess it's not really that bad. :) I do like the size better too.

    ReplyDelete