May 30, 2011

New Things Monday

Peanut butter and Banana treats=AWESOME! :) Never really tried pb on a banana until recently and I'm hooked. I've been eating these as a quick to go snack and it's healthy and oh so good. I got the idea from a clip of one of the Survivor Redemption cast members. She ended up going to the holding house since she was a member of the jury. The clip showed the house and what the members do while during the wait time since they can't go home yet. This was a quick and easy snack that I knew I wanted to try and it's especially good if you have some bananas going bad and need to use them up.

You will need:
bananas
peanut butter (I use reduced fat)
foil
storage bag

First use a cutting board or lay down foil. Peel bananas, and cut the ends off. Then cut each banana in half.

Slice the banana to make halves. (long ways)

MMMMMMMMM Peanut butter! :)

Spread Peanut butter on one half. As little or as much as you'd like.

Add the top part of the banana back on. Kinda looks like a banana sammich. :)

Wrap each piece in foil and then store them in a freezer storage bag. Let sit out for a few min before you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment