May 25, 2011

Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Bake


I saw a recipe the other day for a 3 cheese Alfredo bake and I knew I wanted to make it. I changed it a bit by adding chicken and not using 3 cheeses. The recipe called for ricotta cheese and I'm not a fan so I didn't use that.

What you need:
Ziti Noodles
3 cooked and cut chicken breasts
2 packs of McCormick Alfredo sauce mix (2 cups fat free milk, 6 tbs unsalted butter)
Parsley
Pepper
Parm Cheese (sprinkled in the mix)
2 pkgs Mozz Cheese

*You can also add minced garlic but the alfredo mix has garlic so I didn't add anymore to it.

Cook your chicken, let it rest and then cut up and put into a bowl. Set aside. Boil water and cook your noodles. Also in a separate pot cook the alfredo mix. Once everything is done you can combine everything together. Spray a big baking dish with pam spray and then add your 'mix'. Spread evenly and then cover the top with cheese. Bake on 350 for about 15 min or until cheese is melted.


2 comments:

  1. That looks really good! I used that alfredo mix to make a cheesy lasagna with sausage one time, but it was a taste FAIL! Chicken apple sausage does not go with alfredo! haha - lesson learned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude.....it came out great.

    ReplyDelete