March 19, 2011

Scrapbook Workshop

Today, Kristen, Crystal and me went to a Creative Memories Scrapbook Workshop. It was a ton of fun. Crystal had never scrapped before so Kristen and I introduced her. She took off making some awesome pages like a pro who's been scrapping for years. We can't wait to have another scrap day.

All the other ladies scrapping. Some did their scrapping digitally on their laptops. The program sounded complicated. I like to be able to 'feel' my book, not look at it on a computer but that's just me. To each their own I guess. haha

Crystal and Kristen scrappin'. :)

Kristen used a whole table for her things and still didn't have enough room. haha

I made a scrapbook of my Paternal Grandparents. Here's one page.

Here's another page.
I love this picture of my Grandparents. They are watching a DVD that Nate and I put together for everyone.

Crystal working on her 'Mexico' book.

Kristen working on her book 'Cruise' book.....well she's really on her IPHONE.

We all had to bring a food item to share among each other. I made my Chocolate Chip Cookies and named them............... "GO BIG OR GO HOME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES" LOL :)

1 comment:

  1. hey! crystal was on her phone too! i have proof! :)

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/barthokr/5548438678/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete