March 28, 2011

New Things Monday

I didn't use to like bananas when I was little and I hated the word banana b/c I missed that word in my 3rd grade spelling bee and some older kids made fun of me and told me I was going to fail 3rd grade. I hated bananas b/c of that but I eat bananas now and I like them. :) For today's 'New Things Monday', I tried Chick-Fil-A's, Banana Pudding Milkshake. It was ok, and I drank it. I got a small and that was all I could handle. I think a large would have been too much. :)

And just an update on how my giving up sodas is going.....I have not had 1 soda. Yes, I've craved it once or twice but I have not had any. I can do this. :)

4 comments:

  1. Way to go for keeping up with the no soda thing!

    And, thanks to Gwen Stefani, you will never have to worry about spelling bananas wrong again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Have you had any sodas?

    LOL Too bad she didn't have that song out when I was in 3rd grade. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. no sodas for me, B :) YEY!

    ReplyDelete