March 8, 2011

Cleaning the Fridge

One of my biggest pet peeves is a dirty microwave. I just can't stand it. Crusty food cooked on the microwave plate is just.....UGH!! It's gross. If you spill food, then clean it up. It only takes 30 seconds or less. A clean microwave just makes me happy. :) Coming in second would be having a clean fridge. It's just something that I like to have clean.

Something that's annoying.....Spilling something and leaving it there. I know I didn't do it. So when I ask the only other person who lives here and they say "It wasn't me", it just makes me so mad. If I'd made a mess I would have cleaned it up. Look at that shelf. Something was spilled on it and it's just all slimy and gross. ICKY!!! Who knows what kind of bacteria is growing in there. Makes me cringe just thinking about it. BLECH!!!

Blech....gross spill.

I ran some errands earlier today and stopped at Wegmans for a few groceries to last for the week. Once I came home before I put the groceries away I pulled everything out of the fridge and cleaned. I used my green works and just wiped everything down. I let it all dry and then put the food back in. I also organized it the way I like it. If you look at the door, it annoys me that the mayo is on the third shelf and that the mustard is over on the right top. UGH! Condiments used all the time should all be TOGETHER. Am I right or am I right? :P So, I put everything back where it should go to complete my little world. haha

Organized and clean. It took me I think about a half hour. The fridge wasn't really dirty but there were crumbs and then of course that 'spill' that 'no one' did. Now it's nice and clean. What I do find funny.....for someone who doesn't drink any alcohol I sure do look like an alcoholic. haha Yes, that's vodka, and tequila on the bottom of the door, wine and German beer on the door on the second shelf and then there's beer in the bottom basket. LOL Nice clean fridge= happy! :)

2 comments:

  1. ah, the mystery stain. hate those.

    looks good as new! and stocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    I moved the drink shelf down one notch this morning so I could fit Nate's apple juice on there without having to lay it down. :)

    ReplyDelete