January 5, 2011

Tupperware cabinet organized!

These last couple of days I've been organizing and clearing out things. Yesterday, I cleaned out my baking pantry. I had so many specialty cake pans that it wasn't even funny. I've had them for years and never used them. Probably bought them thinking I could make a cake look just like that, but we all know how easy that's not for me. Remember the sheepy cake? LOL
I should have taken pics yesterday but I didn't.

Today, I decided to tackle the tupperware cabinet. It wasn't as bad as it's been in the past but it was bad. haha


Not a real big difference but it's def better. I found some things in there that haven't been used either so I added them to the yard sale pile. Big items I have listed on Craigslist.

I also organized my cabinets where I keep the coffee maker, and mugs. I purged some mugs b/c we never use them. I'm keeping the plain white ones b/c those go with my white dinner plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment