January 20, 2011

Quilts and Sheep

Nate and I have been off all week. We took a stay-cation and it's been a nice one. It's nice to not have any plans and to just keep everything on a whim. So far, we've been to Manassas two times and been antiquing. Nate managed to hit the jackpot today and found some interesting items. He bought a golf thing for his mom, a police baton, lazy dog bomblet, Chernobyl liquidators medal, Japanese yen, and a black jack mat. Yeah not really sure why he HAD to have some of these items, like the police baton. But he said "I will never find a police baton again". LOL

These last few days we've sat a lot on the couch playing bejeweled on facebook side by side (aww love) and well we are almost done watching the complete season 6 of Desperate Housewives. Yes, Nate likes this show. It's very witty and we both like it. :) We also managed to get new pillows for our bed. :)

Today, we also made it to Hobby Lobby so I could get a rod for one of my quilty wall hangings.

We don't have a lot in our room. By the windows we have a "Always kiss me goodnight" sign and that was the only thing hanging up until the quilty wall hangings.

Cute eh?
We put the smaller purple wall hanging over our bedside table. I think it looks cute.

:)

I also took advantage and asked Nate to hang my little sheepy picture in the sheepy room above the cedar chest.

Yey! :)

Sheepies! :)

2 comments:

  1. cute! the bedroom wall paint looks a lot bluer in these photos than it actually is...or did you guys paint it and i am just now noticing?

    i also didn't even recognize it. i love the clean space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it hasn't been repainted. It's still that purpleish color. It just looks kinda dull in the photos. Maybe the lighting?

    Thanks! Yeah, I don't like anything in our bedroom. I just like it simple and clean. I like it with the quilty wall hangings b/c it adds just a little to the room. :)

    ReplyDelete