January 31, 2011

Cream Cheese & Bacon Crescents

I was inspired to make these Cream Cheese & Bacon Crescents from this recipe. I kinda did mine a little differently.

Recipe

1 can of crescent rolls
1 pkg cream cheese (soft)
bacon (cooked and crumbled)
Mozz Cheese
2 Tbsp Milk
Pepper

I unrolled the crescent rolls. I cut each triangle in half so I had 2 small skinny triangles. I mixed the cream cheese, bacon, milk, pepper and cheese together. I put the filling in the rolls and then rolled them up. I baked for about 15 min. They are really good. I like them! They would be a good appetizer for when my hubby playing poker with the guys. :) I know I'll be making these again. :)

2 comments:

  1. those look so good! and it inspired me - had cream cheese on the brain all day! :)

    ReplyDelete