January 4, 2011

Filing is done

Since I got sick last summer I haven't filed anything. I just kept adding to the pile. :(

I guess it doesn't look that bad...

Until you look up close at the bowl. ahaha Lots of stuff. I don't even know how many stupid credit card offers. I must have shredded 50 plus. And that's no exaggerating either. It's ridiculous how much junk mail accumulates. I don't even know why I kept those offers when I knew I would never apply for any of them. Credit cards are the devil my friends. :)

Wow....it's all bare now. haha :) It took me about an hour. I have a bag completely full of trash. It feels good to finally go thru that stack and file bills away. :)

And the bowl is EMPTY! :)

3 comments:

  1. awesome!!! what'd you do with the bullets and other stuff on the shelf? new home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you even know there were bullets? LOL Not sure what to do with those. You can't just get rid of bullets.

    I found some cards you made for your card book. :) I know I have others some where. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we put them there last time we cleaned b/c we couldn't figure out another place to put them.

    ReplyDelete