January 23, 2011

BFF Day

Yesterday, Kristen invited me down so we could have a BFF day. YEY!

The day started at Mojo's where we both got the Not yo' mama's BLT sammich. It's awesome! My sister, Ashley introduced this place to me and I knew Kristen would like it. :)

We then ran some other errands. Kristen wanted to go to a fabric store and check fabrics to see if there was anything there that she'd like to make new living room curtains out of.

We found this stamp fabric and we knew it would look awesome in the office. So, K got a sample, she took a picture and sent it to Dave and he loved it so she went ahead and got it so she could make the curtains. It's very cool and I know will just fit perfectly in the office.

Kristen also found this fabric and I found another one that was more out there. We both like this one the best. I think the colors all fit perfectly with her living room. We just need Dave to approve it. :)

We ran some other errands and then K said "we're going on a little road trip" We ended up at Gather. This was a unique (kinda preppy) store. Kirsten found out about it from my little sister. There was some really cute things and when you looked at the price you just kinda laughed at yourself. It was fun to check it out though.

I really love the truck in the front. I reminds me of a Chevy Truck my dad had when I was little.





After Gather we stopped off at Hobby Lobby. Kristen had a gift card burning a hole in it's gift card holder. haha I wasn't really planning on getting anything but I did manage to spend $9 there.

I got some fabric, brown ribbon and a blue table cloth. (I took the cupcake liners from Kristen's January Junk Jettison stash. :) I can't tell you what this is for right now but it's something I conquered up with with my K. :)

How cute is this fabric? I can't wait for this project. I have so many ideas running in my head for this that I even dreamed about it last night. :)

Oh we went to sur la table and I got my little bag I wanted. I originally wanted a black and white one but saw this one and knew I wanted this one instead. :) I also got a little grater I'd been wanting.

Back at K's house we wanted to both bake something. Kristen made Peanut Butter Blossom cookies.
I lost count on how many I ate. They are soooo good!

I made pb bars. :) More on those tomorrow for New things Monday. :)

1 comment:

  1. good times! can't wait for the fabric project! :)

    ReplyDelete