April 11, 2010

Weekend....

So, last night I'm on my laptop and all of a sudden my computer stopped working. I had this bad feeling that I'd lost all of my photos, all of my radio commercials, psa's, promos, air checks etc that I had done. This morning, Nate went to best buy and got some device to put my hard drive in and he recovered all of my things and he picked up a new laptop for me. :)

So, Nate's family came over today for a late Easter dinner.

For snacks while dinner was cooking I had Wegman's pepperoni, Muenster cheese, townhouse crackers, fresh pineapple and fresh strawberries.

For dinner I made BBQ pork chops, crescent rolls, applesauce, and bacon asparagus. Linda brought potato salad. Everyone loved everything. And the bacon asparagus was awesome!!!!!!!!

Last night, I made a sheepy cake. Just a white cake mix baked in a sheep shaped pan. It was perfect or at least before the icing. That didn't turn out too well. haha Feel free to laugh at the pictures, and please call me up if you ever want a sheepy cake. haha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment