April 28, 2010

Eclair Cake

My MIL makes this cake called an Eclair Cake. It's really good! I thought I'd go ahead and give it a try today! :)
You need, 2 small packages of instant jello pudding, (I used cheesecake, but you can use Vanilla, French Vanilla or even Chocolate or Pistachio....whatever you want) milk for the pudding, Small container of whipped topping, Graham crackers, Chocolate frosting. Make the pudding according to the directions. For the cheesecake pudding, mix 4 cups of milk for 2 small packages, beat with whisk then refrigerate for 5 min to set.

Line your pan with graham crackers! Not sure if you're supposed to separate but I did.

This is optional but I frosted the bottom layer of graham crackers for more chocolate. Love chocolate! :)

I put the top graham crackers on foil and frosted them as well.

Once the pudding is set whisk in the small container of whipped topping.

Whisking! :)

Layer pudding mix on top of bottom Graham crackers, then more graham crackers, more pudding mix then top off with chocolate frosted graham crackers. Cover and put in fridge.

If you leave in the fridge for 24 hours it will be better set. I couldn't wait to dig in tho. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment