April 14, 2010

Lasagna

Nate's mom makes really good lasagna. Last time she made it, I watched her step by step and got her recipe so I could make it. Well today, I decided to make it!


Cook the noodles....
Cook the meat, I also added some onion to the meat....

Once noodles are done and drained layer some into your pan. Then add meat, cheese, sauce and start the process over again.

Once you've finished layering top off with sauce. Linda told me it's very important to make sure each noodle (on top) is covered with sauce so the noodles don't get hard. Then I added more cheese on top. Who doesn't like a lot of cheese right? LOL :)

MMMMM....I baked the lasagna on 350 degrees for about 1 hour and a half.

I would say that it tastes just like Linda's. Perfect!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. i wonder, what kind of meat does linda buy? bc some meats taste different..depending on where you get it from & what type it is. does she just get regular ground beef from food lion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda gets regular ground beef. She told me to use beef for the lasagna so that's what I got from Wegman's. I love WEGMAN'S! :)

    ReplyDelete