April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

My friend Sharon and her husband Joe invited us (as well as John Blaze and the Anderls') to have Easter dinner with them. We didn't have any plans so we were in! I made a small turkey breast that morning and Kristen brought Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream cheese frosting.

When we got to Sharon's....Sharon was busy in the kitchen making deviled eggs. She added bacon bits to the deviled mix. So good!!!! We also got some chips and salsa out and put a plate out of muenster cheese and real pepperoni. Oh so good!! I don't think I've ever had muenster cheese before. It was so good. And real pepperoni is much better than packaged. Sharon then prepared bacon wrapped asparagus. OMG!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo good!!! We all loved it and I think every piece was gone before she was done making the next batch. LOL

Kristen's cute little cupcake! :) Easter was lots of fun and very nice sharing with friends!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. carrot cake, deviled eggs, bacon wrapped asparagus. Count me in for next year!

    ReplyDelete