April 11, 2016

Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites

I came across a blog for a recipe on Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites.  It looked delicious and easy so during meal prep yesterday I decided to make some for a snack.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

It's only 5 ingredients...which is a good thing.  Nothing complicated.

1 cup cooked and cooled quinoa
1 cup (4 oz) of shredded cheese (I used colby)
1 cup chopped and cooked vegetables (I used broccoli)
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg


Mix everything until combined.

Spray a mini muffin or regular cupcake pan with non-stick spray.  Add mixture to tins and press down to pack in firmly.  Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.  It took mine 18 minutes.

How yummy do these look?


They are very tasty.  My husband loved them.  He said "wow that's a lot of flavor".  You can use whatever veggies you want.  I might add some fresh bell peppers next time.  I will be making these again.  They would be good for a healthy breakfast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment