October 27, 2013

Garden Update: Day 247

Well today I decided to clean up my garden.  The deck now sits empty with just a little bit of a container ring left.  That will go away after the rains wash it.

I dumped the grape tomatoes and the marigolds into my compost pile.  The container in the left of the picture is busted and will be taken to the trash dump.

I cleaned up the shed and put all my watering jugs neatly on a shelf.  I also stacked all the pots and closed up my potting soil bag.  I then swept out the shed.  :)  The pot on the table is drying in the sun.


I never took a picture of my pumpkins I got this year from Snead's Farm.  Here they are.  :)

I moved my peppers that are inside at my sunniest window.  I brought my lemon tree inside a few nights ago b/c we got frost.  Lemon trees don't like cold so I figured I better bring it in.  So, I made room and I also brought in my little rose plant.  I added some fresh soil to the peppers and to the lemon tree.  They all needed a little bit more.

I have several petite peppers turning yellow.  :)



My little rose bush is doing well.  :)  It's a very happy plant.


No comments:

Post a Comment