October 27, 2013

Ben and Katie's Engagement Party

My cousin, Ben is getting married to the lovely Katie.  She's from Nottingham and the wedding is set for July next year in England.  My Aunt Karen, and cousin Lora through them an engagement party yesterday.  The party was up in Fairfax at the Clubhouse of my cousin Lora's place.
This sign was hanging up on the front door.

Here's Ben and Katie.

This is the food table.  Lots of yummy apps.  There was also bbq that was catered in from Shawn's BBQ.  It's really good food!  :)

There was fally decor all about.  I loved all the pumpkins!

Some candy dishes too.

Another table with veggies, dip, cheese, crackers and fruit.

Some of the mums and other fally decor on the porch.


Here's Ben and Katie loading up their plates with BBQ.

Katie and some of Aunt Karen's friends talking.

I provided the Music and I took pictures.  This is the sound system I borrowed from Nate's dad.  It's such a simple set up and it's perfect for parties.

Here's the playlist Nate help me make for the party.


My Aunt made some tattoos.  Here's one that my cousin Heather's daughter is showing off.  

SHE SAID YES


Here's my cousin Heather's daughter with my cousin Lora's daughter.  They are splitting images of their mothers.  :)

The cake

Ben and Katie practicing the cake slicing.  :)

It was a nice day.  It was great to see some family members I haven't seen in years.  

On the way home we stopped off at IKEA.  We walked around and had dinner there.  I spent $8 on 2 cutting boards, some red mini Christmas baubles and some baking cupcake liners with Christmas baubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment