May 21, 2013

Kristen's Graduation

My BFF, Kristen graduated from University of Richmond on Saturday, May 11th.  We are all so proud of her.  Way to go Kristen!  You did it!!  :)  She's thinking about going on for her Masters but she hasn't quite decided on that yet.

Here's Kristen with her husband Dave.

Kristen decorated her hat.  :)



Here I am with Kristen.  I wore a black maxi dress with a jean jacket and black flip flops.  It was comfy!  :)

We went for a celebration lunch at Brio Tuscan Grille at Stony Point Mall.  I got a burger with fries.  The burger was huge and delicious.

After the celebration lunch we stopped by to see Ashley, Daniel and Ella.  :)  Dave had his awesome camera and took a bunch of pictures.  I love this picture of Ashley and Ella.  I cropped it and turned it black and white.  :)

Dave also got a beautiful picture of Crystal and Charlie.  I turned this one black and white too.  I love this one as well.  :)

Here's a cute picture of Charlie looking into the camera.  She's growing up so fast.

Ashley and Daniel had some ideas for some pictures they wanted Dave to take for their birth announcement. Here's a great picture of Ella in a frame with wooden blocks with the date of birth.  Priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment