February 23, 2010

Whole Grain Blueberry Streusel Muffins

I love Blueberry muffins!! I really enjoy Duncan Hines Blueberry Streusel Muffins. For me time is everything and sometimes I just don't have time to make everything from scratch. So, this box mix is very simple and not time consuming to make. I like taking the simple way and that makes me happy. As I was mixing everything together I noticed a little difference in the color of the mix. It was darker than usual. Then I looked at the box and saw that's it's 100% whole grain. Who knew?? I was so excited. Now eating 3 of these in one sitting won't make me feel bad at all since it's 100% whole grain! AWESOME!!


Drain your blueberries and rinse with cold water....

Once you've mixed the mix with eggs, water and oil, fold in the drained blueberries....

Put mix in the muffin tins and then add the Streusel topping.

Yum!!
The 100% whole wheat doesn't change the taste to it at all. It tastes just as good if not better. And the house will smell like delicious blueberry muffins for the rest of the day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment