February 7, 2010

Easy Pudding Cookies....

While making dinner tonight (I made meatballs stroganoff) I felt like giving another recipe that I found a try. Easy Pudding cookies! I had everything on hand except for chocolate chips but I figured I'd still give it a shot. The cookies came out nice and soft. I will def make them again but I'll make sure to add some chocolate chips. :)


what you need!

1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flour
1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate, chopped

make it!

HEAT oven to 350°F.

BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add dry pudding mix; beat until well blended. Add eggs and baking soda; mix well. Gradually add flour, beating after each addition until well blended. Stir in chocolate.

DROP tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.

BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 min. on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.

2 comments:

  1. These look so easy and so good. Maybe you should add some avocado to them...You know, since you have never tried it before. Okay, you have to have some chips, guac and a margarita. That is just about my favorite 'meal' ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I need to find me an avocado and when I do I will be bloggin about it! :)

    ReplyDelete