February 16, 2010

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

My brother came home on leave today. He wanted something sweet to eat. He wanted Monkey Bread and I laughed at him. I showed him Cookin' Canuck's Reese's Peanut Butter & chocolate Cheesecake Bars recipe. He drooled a little. ahahaha :) I told him I want to make those one day but I don't have time today since I have to go to work in a little bit, plus I don't have all the ingredients. So, Kirk told me that he had a package of Reese's cups in his car. He mentioned maybe PB brownies. I told him I could make brownies and we could add the Reese's to the mix. He agreed. So, he went to his car and got the candy. He opened all of them up, stuck them in a large ziploc bag. I mixed up the brownies and then I chopped the Reese's, added them to the brownie mix and baked them. They turned out pretty good. I think next time it would be better to use the Reese's PB baking chips. Then it would be more peanut buttery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment