February 6, 2010

Steak and Potatoes

The other day Linda, suggested an easy recipe for me to make for dinner. She knows her son well and knew he'd love it. I made it for dinner tonight. It turned out wonderful.

All you need to make this is:

A package of Chopped Steak
Can of Cream of chicken soup
Potatoes (mashed)

First off, I browned the steak with some pepper and W sauce. Once it was done I put it in a 9 x 13 glass dish. I added the Can of Cream of Chicken soup and water. (water: about as much as the empty can) I then covered with foil and baked for about 2 hours @ 350. Once it was done I turned the oven down to warm, stirred it, covered and kept it in the oven. I peeled some potatoes and cut them into little pieces and cooked them on the stove. Once they were done, I mashed them and mixed them with milk, pepper, salt and some butter. Then I put a pile of mashed potatoes in the middle of the plate and added the 'soup' on top. It's very filling and delicious. I'm fairly certain this will become a regular meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment