November 21, 2014

Lunches

Here's my lunches for this past week.  I did pretty good.  I didn't eat out for lunch at all.  I brought everything from home.  YAY


MONDAY:

This day, I brought 16 turkey pepperoni slices, some slices of sharp cheddar, banana, ritz peanut butter crackers and some key lime yogurt.


TUESDAY:

I brought, leftover homemade turkey meatloaf, leftover homemade mashed potatoes, mandarin oranges, and some slices of sharp cheddar cheese.


WEDNESDAY:

I wanted chicken salad.  Had a craving.  :)  I took a small cooked chicken breast and cut it up into small chunks.  I mixed in some reduced fat mayo (with olive oil), fresh celery, black pepper and some bacon bits.  I brought half the chicken salad, 2 slices of bread, mandarin oranges, and some slices of sharp cheddar cheese.


THURSDAY:

This day, I brought the other half of my homemade chicken salad, 2 slices of bread (which I toasted on this day), some mandarin oranges and a reduced fat mozzarella string cheese.


FRIDAY:

I didn't know what to bring today for lunch.  So I just grabbed what seemed good.  16 turkey pepperoni slices, reduced fat mozzarella string cheese, fruit strip, 10 cocoa almonds, pineapple tidbits, and a greek pineapple yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment