November 14, 2014

Lunches

Here's my lunches for the week.

MONDAY:

This day, I brought some chicken short cuts, a few turkey pepperoni slices, some sharp cheddar slices, blueberries, raspberries, clementine, 10 cocoa almonds and a few pieces of barkthins dark chocolate with pumpkin seeds.  It was a little smorgasboard and it was very filling.

I also had some snacks: my MF bars and a kashi bar.

TUESDAY:

I don't have a picture of my lunch but I got Panda Express this day.  I got a bowl of some steamed white rice with orange chicken.  I also brought some snacks.  Banana, blueberries, raspberries, kashi bar, sharp cheddar cheese slices, some barkthins and MF bars (not pictured).

WEDNESDAY:

I brought leftover chicken pot pie this day with some blueberries, raspberries and sharp cheddar cheese slices.

THURSDAY:

This day, I brought some chicken nuggets, sharp cheddar cheese slices, animal crackers and 2 clementines.

FRIDAY:

I brought a whole grain light english muffin, shredded cheese, 16 turkey pepperoni slices, pizza sauce, sharp cheddar cheese slices and some key lime yogurt.

Here's my english muffin pizza after it was heated up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment